Highlights of Big Data & Hadoop
- Implement a Hadoop Project
- Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
- Perform Data Analytics using Pig and Hive
- Understand Data Loading Techniques using SQOOP and Flume
- Master the concepts of Hadoop Distributed File System and MapReduceFramework
- Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics and gain Hands on Project Experience
2-Days Big Data & Hadoop Projects details
- Word Count for a large amount of data With Using (MapReduce , Pig , Hive )
- Temperature Sensor Conversation With Using Pig or HQL
- DATA Sorting With Large data Set With Pig and Sqoop
- Write Complex MapReduce programs
Big Data & Hadoop Certification
- Certificate of Participation from AppsFluxus-2017 Cognizance IIT-Roorkee.
- Certificate of merit from AppsFluxus-2017Cognizance IIT-Roorkee.
- Certificate of Coordination from AppsFluxus-2017 Cognizance IIT-Roorkee.
- College will get Center of Excellence form AppsFluxus-2017 Cognizance IIT-Roorkee.
2-Days Big Data & Hadoop Course Content
1st Day 1st session
A. Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- What is a Data?
- Type of Data
- Need of Big Data
- Characteristics of Big Data
B. Different Components of Hadoop
C. Big Data Technology
- Traditional IT approach
- Big Data Capabilities
- Milestones of Hadoop
1st Day 2nd session
- VMware Player
- VMware installed with BIOS system
- Horton Works Sand Box Introduction
- Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop Core Services
- Hadoop Core Components
- Map reduce Introduction
2nd Day 1st session
- Introduction to Apache Pig
- Components of pig
- Map Reduce vs. Apache Pig
- Different Data Types in Pig
- Modes of Execution in Pig (Local Mode)
- Execution Mechanism
- Pig Commands
- Examples Of pig
- Word Count
- Batting Examples
2nd Day 2nd session
1. Hive Introduction
2. Hive characteristics
3. System Architecture & components of hive
4. Query Compiler
5. SQL vs. Hive QL
1. Introduction of HBase
2. Characteristics of HBase
3. HBase Architecture
4. HBase Vs RDBMS
5. HBase Shell Commands
1st Stage (To be held at Zonal Centers)
- Competitions will be held at different Zonal centers through workshop on BiG DATA HADOOP.
- All the participants who want to participate in AppsFluxus-2017 Championship are required to attend the workshop at any zonal center.
2nd Stage (Prelims rounds to be held at zonal center):
- Just after the workshop a Prelims Rounds of AppsFluxus-2017 will held at zonal center.
- Winners will be awarded with Certificate of Merit and will be eligible to participate in Final Rounds which will be held on March 2017 at IIT-Roorkee.
3rd Stage (FINAL Round to be held at IIT-Roorkee):
- Winners of zonal centers will be called to participate in the biggest final round of AppsFluxus’17 championship will held at IIT-Roorkee
- Top 3 Teams will be awarded as winners of The AppsFluxus’17 championship & will be awarded & honored by Cognizance,IIT-Roorkee.
Grand final competition
Grand finale of all zonal center winners will be in March at IIT-Roorkee
Zonal Level Competition Prelims
Prelims Rounds will be held just after the completion of workshop at zonal center
Zonal Level Workshop
2-Days workshop on Big Data & Hadoop will be organized by AppsFluxus-2017 at zonal center
Finland DVD to each participant to help them learn more about Big Data & Hadoop Development tools and videos after the training.
Benefits to the participants
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- The Certificate of Participation in association with Cognizance IIT-R.
- Free CD/DVD containing Software Resource Toolkit
- Zonal center’s winners will be called to participate in the final round will be held at IIT-Roorkee.
- Top Teams will be awarded as winners with the certificate of honor & respected prizes at IIT-Roorkee
Benefits of association with APPSFLUXUS-2017
- Name and Logo including website link will be published on our official website mentioning that “You are our Official Zonal Partner”.
- Authorized Team will visit your College to organize the entire event.
- The chance to get signs the MOU between Finland labs New delhi & Your estimated college.
- An email will be sent to more than 1 lack users of our web partners about your college publicity.
- Posters and Flexes will be sent to you for effective regional publicity.
- All India publicity through Web marketing will also be done.
After the hand on theory and practical experience from the workshop, Zonal Round Competition will be conducted for the participants.
Who should go for this workshop?
Predictions say 2015 will be the year Hadoop finally becomes a cornerstone of your business technology agenda. To stay ahead in the game, Hadoop has become a must-know technology for the Graduates aiming to build a career in Big Data.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Knowledge of core java concepts is the pre-requisite for this course. We provide a complimentary course i.e. “Java Essentials for Hadoop” to all the participants who enroll for the Hadoop Training.
What are the other requirement for this training program?<>/h3
- Seminar hall/classroom having the enough capacity to conduct hands-on-session for all participants.
- Good Quality public address system ideally two cordless mikes will be required.
- Projector/ Screen along with black/white board for teaching and presentation purposes.
- One small stereo jack cord to in laptop for its sound system.
- This workshop can only be arranged for a minimum of 60 Participants 2-Days accommodation to our resource team
2-Days (7-8 hours each day)
Rs.1200/- Per Participant Only (The fee includes training, certification, and Event registration and a free Big Data & Hadoop Kit to each Participant)
Please be free to contact us for any kind of discussions related to AppsFluxus-2017
Md.Nafish Dept. of Education & Training Development NWTP-2017 | AppsFluxus-2017 | RoboFeast-2017
Contact No. +91-7053133032 | 011-65544707 Email email@example.com | http://finlandlabs.com/nstp/