Project to be covered in 2 Days workshop
- Learn Google Apps Store
- How to Store Data on Cloud
- How to make Blog
- Deploying an application on azure
- Virtual Private Cloud.
First Day: Glance of Cloud
Introduction to the cloud
what is a cloud?
Where did the cloud come from? History, evolution, etc.
What a cloud is not: Grid, parallel computing, VM, etc.
Characteristics of cloud computing
what makes a cloud?
Server virtualization ,
Hands-on demonstration of cloud computing
Creating an account on the cloud
Starting a server instance
Allocating storage and other resources
Deploying an application
Cloud Computing Service Models
Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
Platform as a Service (PAAS)
Software as a Service (SAAS)
Cloud Computing deployment models
Hybrid Cloud Advantages of cloud computing
Cost model change (Capex to Opex only)
Reduction in cost of ownership (TCO)
Shorter Time to Market
Ease of Use
Reduction in operation overheads
Challenges of cloud computing
Second Day: Deep into Cloud
Cloud providers and their offerings
Amazon Web Services
Services offered by Amazon
Hands-on Amazon EC2 — Configuring a server, Launching an instance S3- Allocating storage buckets, Creating groups, objects and bucket policies
Microsoft Windows Azure
Microsoft Windows Azure architecture
Services offered by Microsoft Azure
Hands-on on Azure Creating and deploying an application on Azure Migrating an existing application to Azure Migrating the application’s data to SQL Azure
Introduction to Google App Engine
The Data store
App Engine Services
Scheduled tasks and queues
Administering the Cloud & Server Provisioning
How to provision servers in cloud
What type of server do I need?
VPC ( Virtual Private Cloud)
How to ensure security within cloud
Firewall and security groups
Backup/Recovery of data
Where to save backup
Server monitoring and Performance monitoring
Monitoring needed in the cloud
1st Stage (To be held at Zonal Centers)
- Competitions will be held at different Zonal centers through workshop on BiG DATA HADOOP.
- All the participants who want to participate in AppsFluxus-2017 Championship are required to attend the workshop at any zonal center.
2nd Stage (Prelims rounds to be held at zonal center):
- Just after the workshop a Prelims Rounds of AppsFluxus-2017 will held at zonal center.
- Winners will be awarded with Certificate of Merit and will be eligible to participate in Final Rounds which will be held on March 2017 at IIT-Roorkee.
3rd Stage (FINAL Round to be held at IIT-Roorkee):
- Winners of zonal centers will be called to participate in the biggest final round of AppsFluxus’17 championship will held at IIT-Roorkee
- Top 3 Teams will be awarded as winners of The AppsFluxus’17 championship & will be awarded & honored by Cognizance,IIT-Roorkee.
Grand final competition
Grand finale of all zonal center winners will be in March at IIT-Roorkee
Zonal Level Competition Prelims
Prelims Rounds will be held just after the completion of workshop at zonal center
Zonal Level Workshop
2-Days workshop on Big Data & Hadoop will be organized by AppsFluxus-2017 at zonal center
Finland DVD to each participant to help them learn more about Big Data & Hadoop Development tools and videos after the training.
Benefits of association with us
- Name and Logo including website link will be published on our official website mentioning that “You are our Official Zonal Partner”.
- Authorized Team will visit your College to organize the entire event.
- Chance to get associated with nationally acclaimed engineering Institute of India.
- An email will be sent to more than 1 lack users of our web partners about your college publicity.
Posters and Flexes will be sent to you for effective regional publicity.
- All India publicity through SMS will also be done.
Benefits to the Participants
- Certificate of participation would be awarded to each participant.
- Winners will get the merit Certificate.
- Free Software Toolkit CD (Containing E-Books, Software, Video’s, Tutorials, projects)
Prerequisite for Workshop
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Basic Knowledge of Structure Analysis & Design
- Having basic knowledge of Computers.
Who Could Attend?
- College students seeking future in 3D Structure Analysis and Designing
- Education Faculty & Staff in 3D
Requirements for Zonal Center
- Seminar hall/classroom having the enough capacity to conduct hands-on-session for all participants.
- Good Quality public address system ideally two cordless mikes will be required.
- Projector/ Screen along with black/white board for teaching and presentation purposes.
- One small stereo jack cord connect to laptop for its sound system.
- This Zonal center can only be arranged for a minimum of 60 students
Responsibility of an Organizer
- Hospitality (2 days) for a team of 2 members.
- Pick and Drop facility from the nearest railway station/bus stop/ airport.
2-Days (7-8 hours each day)
950/-per participant (The fee includes workshop training, certification, and Event registration and a free Cloud Computing workshop Kit to each member)
@10% discount in registration fee on cash payment.
Please be free to contact us for any kind of discussions related to NSTP-2016
Dept. of Education & Training Development
Finland labs(Unit of Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd)
NSTP-2016 | AppsFluxus-2017 | RoboFeast-2017
Contact No. +91-7053133032 | 011-65544707
Email email@example.com | http://finlandlabs.com/nstp/