iOS Apps Development workshop
About 2-days iOS Apps development workshop
This workshop is designed for people who are curious to write applications for Mac OS X, iPhone, the iPod Touch, or the iPad. Participants will learn how to write iPhone / iPad Applications with the SDK .You will learn how to develop, and debug your programs using the Xcode development tool.
What is swift Xcode?
Swift isa multi-paradigm, compiled programming language created by Apple Inc. for iOS, OS X, and watch OS development. Swift is designed to work with Apple’s Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks and the large body of existing Objective-C code written for Apple products
1. Mac OS X 10.8 0r 10.9.3 / Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7
2. Both are 64 bit (Mac / windows)
3. System RAM minimum 2GB with Mac / 4GB With Windows
4. Mac Processor A8 or Intel Core i3, i5
5. Windows Intel i3 4th gen , i5 ,i7
Requirement for 2-Days workshop
- Seminar hall /Computer lab & open ground to conduct the hands-on session for all participants.
- Projector/screen along with to cordless mikes for teaching & presentation.
- This workshop can only be arranged for a minimum of 60 students
- Registration charge is Rs.1000/per participant for 2-days workshop
- 2-days Accommodation to our resource team
2-Days workshop Course Contents
Day 1 (1st Section)
History of iPhone
IPhone OS Frameworks
What is a Framework?
Overview of iPhone SDK Frameworks
What is Swift?
iPhone Application Development
What is Xcode?
Software (Xcode) installation
Day1 (2nd Section)
Hello World IOS App
Writing Your First iPhone Application
Outlets and Actions
Introduction to Interface Builder
Using the iPhone Simulator
Extending your Application
Adding an Application Icon
Auto layout in Xcode
Building Blocks of Swift Programming
Methods and Button Taps
Tools and Process
Using the iPhone Simulator
Day 2(1st Section)
Introduction of GUI
Objective C Compatibility with swift
Property list, View
Swift and foundation frameworks
iPhone Protocols and Delegation
Multiple MVCs in iPhone
View Controller lifecycle
Scroll View and Multithreading
The iPhone and iPad Coordinate System
The frame, bounds, center, and origin
Supporting Structures and Functions
Day 2 (2nd Section)
Image and Media
App IDs & Device IDs
XCode’s Organizer Window
View Animation Application
Dynamic Animation and Core Motion
Internationalization and settings
Understanding a View-Based Application
Manipulating Views: Moving and Hiding
UI Image View – Working with Images
Day 1 Project to be covered
1. Basic Application in Xcode (Hello World)
2. Basic Designing of layout Application
3. Creating a Navigation-based Application
Day 2 Project to be covered
1. Animation or images Application
2. Camera based Application
3. Media or Web Application
1st Stage (To be held at Zonal Centers)
- Competitions will be held at different Zonal centers through workshop on BiG DATA HADOOP.
- All the participants who want to participate in AppsFluxus-2017 Championship are required to attend the workshop at any zonal center.
2nd Stage (Prelims rounds to be held at zonal center):
- Just after the workshop a Prelims Rounds of AppsFluxus-2017 will held at zonal center.
- Winners will be awarded with Certificate of Merit and will be eligible to participate in Final Rounds which will be held on March 2017 at IIT-Roorkee.
3rd Stage (FINAL Round to be held at IIT-Roorkee):
- Winners of zonal centers will be called to participate in the biggest final round of AppsFluxus’17 championship will held at IIT-Roorkee
- Top 3 Teams will be awarded as winners of The AppsFluxus’17 championship & will be awarded & honored by Cognizance,IIT-Roorkee.
Grand final competition
Grand finale of all zonal center winners will be in March at IIT-Roorkee
Zonal Level Competition Prelims
Prelims Rounds will be held just after the completion of workshop at zonal center
Zonal Level Workshop
2-Days workshop on Big Data & Hadoop will be organized by AppsFluxus-2017 at zonal center
Finland DVD to each participant to help them learn more about Big Data & Hadoop Development tools and videos after the training.
Benefits of association with us
- Name and Logo including website link will be published on our official website mentioning that “You are our Official Zonal Partner”.
- Authorized Team will visit your College to organize the entire event.
- Chance to get associated with nationally acclaimed engineering Institute of India.
- An email will be sent to more than 1 lack users of our web partners about your college publicity.
Posters and Flexes will be sent to you for effective regional publicity.
- All India publicity through SMS will also be done.
Benefits to the Participants
- Certificate of participation would be awarded to each participant.
- Winners will get the merit Certificate.
- Free Software Toolkit CD (Containing E-Books, Software, Video’s, Tutorials, projects)
Full Version Of STAAD PRO Software CD To each Student
Prerequisite for Workshop
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Basic Knowledge of Structure Analysis & Design
- Having basic knowledge of Computers.
Who Could Attend?
- College students seeking future in 3D Structure Analysis and Designing
- Education Faculty & Staff in 3D
Requirements for Zonal Center
- Seminar hall/classroom having the enough capacity to conduct hands-on-session for all participants.
- Good Quality public address system ideally two cordless mikes will be required.
- Projector/ Screen along with black/white board for teaching and presentation purposes.
- One small stereo jack cord connect to laptop for its sound system.
- This Zonal center can only be arranged for a minimum of 60 students
Responsibility of an Organizer
- Hospitality (2 days) for a team of 2 members.
- Pick and Drop facility from the nearest railway station/bus stop/ airport.
2-Days (7-8 hours each day)
Rs.1050/ per participant only (The fee includes training, certification, and Event registration and a free iOS Apps Development Kit to each participants)
We ensure that you will find our 2 days’ workshop extremely beneficial for your students. If you have any queries kindly get back to us. We are looking forward to a quick and positive response from you and a long term association with your esteemed organization.
For any Further details please contact us:
Please be free to contact us for any kind of discussions related to NSTP-2016
Dept. of Education & Training Development
Finland labs(Unit of Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd)
NSTP-2016 | AppsFluxus-2017 | RoboFeast-2017
Contact No. +91-7053133032 | 011-65544707
Email email@example.com | http://finlandlabs.com/nstp/