This is a Workshop which is best suited to beginners who are taking their first step towards 3D Structure Analysis & Designing. In STAAD Pro we can analyze the structures in 2D and 3D, for the convenience of modeling and defining the structure for analysis, STAAD uses different templates for 2D and 3D structures.
A workshop on “3D Structure Analysis and Design Using STAAD PRO”
STAAD Pro is an analysis and design software package for structural engineering, used in performing the analysis and design of a wide variety of types of structures. This implies that it addresses all aspects of structural engineering including model development, verification, analysis, design and review of results. It includes advanced dynamic analysis and push over analysis for wind load and earthquake load.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of 3D Structure Analysis and Designing with personal one-on-one attention.
- Covers all the basics of Structure Analysis, designing & Software tools.
- Printed material developed by well established Industry experts.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Staad Pro Software.
- PowerPoint Presentation, Live Demos, Interactive Question & Answer sessions and comprehensive reading material.
- Certificate of Participation from NSTP-2016 EDC IIT-Roorkee.
- Certificate of merit from NSTP-2016 EDC IIT-Roorkee.
- Certificate of Coordination from NSTP-2016 EDC IIT-Roorkee.
- 3D Structure Analysis and Design Using STAAD PRO
- Introduction to general features in STAAD PRO.
- Introduction to Staad and its components.
- Introduction to Structural Analysis
- Role of Structural Analysis in Civil Engineering Projects
- Classification of Structures
- Analytical Models
- Analysis of Continuous Beams
- Analysis of Plane Truss
- Analysis of Portal Frame
- Modelling of 3D Portal Frame from 2D Portal Frame
- How to Merge Two Structures
- Modelling Technique Using Cut and Paste and User Tables
- Analysis of Grillage Structures
- Analysis of Plate Structures
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Simply Supported Beam with Full Lateral Restraint
- Simply Supported Beam with Lateral Restraint at Point Loads
- Simply Supported Beam without Intermediate Restraints
- Column with Pinned Ends and Intermediate Support
3D Structure Analysis and Design Using STAAD PRO
- Super Structure Design – Covers both Steel and Concrete Members.
- Assigning Code to Structure.
- Assigning Various Parameters to Structure.
- Slenderness and Unsupported Length Commands.
- Assigning Commands to Structure.
- Performing Analysis after Design.
- Working with Editor Input file of Staad.
- Familiarity with Various Commands used in Staad Input File.
- Using Post Processing Command in the Structure.
- Analyzing various Analysis Results at various members and Joints.
- Viewing Staad Output File – Design File of Structure.
Testing and Trouble shooting
- Testing and troubleshooting once your design is ready.
- Various trouble shooting techniques.
- Staad ProSoftware (Full Version)
1st Stage (To be held at Zonal Centers)
- Competitions will be held at different Zonal centers through workshop on BiG DATA HADOOP.
- All the participants who want to participate in AppsFluxus-2017 Championship are required to attend the workshop at any zonal center.
2nd Stage (Prelims rounds to be held at zonal center):
- Just after the workshop a Prelims Rounds of AppsFluxus-2017 will held at zonal center.
- Winners will be awarded with Certificate of Merit and will be eligible to participate in Final Rounds which will be held on March 2017 at IIT-Roorkee.
3rd Stage (FINAL Round to be held at IIT-Roorkee):
- Winners of zonal centers will be called to participate in the biggest final round of AppsFluxus’17 championship will held at IIT-Roorkee
- Top 3 Teams will be awarded as winners of The AppsFluxus’17 championship & will be awarded & honored by Cognizance,IIT-Roorkee.
Grand final competition
Grand finale of all zonal center winners will be in March at IIT-Roorkee
Zonal Level Competition Prelims
Prelims Rounds will be held just after the completion of workshop at zonal center
Zonal Level Workshop
2-Days workshop on Big Data & Hadoop will be organized by AppsFluxus-2017 at zonal center
Finland DVD to each participant to help them learn more about Big Data & Hadoop Development tools and videos after the training.
Benefits of association with us
- Name and Logo including website link will be published on our official website mentioning that “You are our Official Zonal Partner”.
- Authorized Team will visit your College to organize the entire event.
- Chance to get associated with nationally acclaimed engineering Institute of India.
- An email will be sent to more than 1 lack users of our web partners about your college publicity.
Posters and Flexes will be sent to you for effective regional publicity.
- All India publicity through SMS will also be done.
Benefits to the Participants
- Certificate of participation would be awarded to each participant.
- Winners will get the merit Certificate.
- Free Software Toolkit CD (Containing E-Books, Software, Video’s, Tutorials, projects)
Full Version Of STAAD PRO Software CD To each Student
Prerequisite for Workshop
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Basic Knowledge of Structure Analysis & Design
- Having basic knowledge of Computers.
Who Could Attend?
- College students seeking future in 3D Structure Analysis and Designing
- Education Faculty & Staff in 3D
Requirements for Zonal Center
- Seminar hall/classroom having the enough capacity to conduct hands-on-session for all participants.
- Good Quality public address system ideally two cordless mikes will be required.
- Projector/ Screen along with black/white board for teaching and presentation purposes.
- One small stereo jack cord connect to laptop for its sound system.
- This Zonal center can only be arranged for a minimum of 60 students
Responsibility of an Organizer
- Hospitality (2 days) for a team of 2 members.
- Pick and Drop facility from the nearest railway station/bus stop/ airport.
2-Days (7-8 hours each day)
RS.1200/per participant only
The fee includes @15% service tax training, certification, and Event registration
@10% discount in registration fee on cash payment.
Please be free to contact us for any kind of discussions related to NSTP-2016
Dept. of Education & Training Development
Finland labs(Unit of Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd)
NSTP-2016 | AppsFluxus-2017 | RoboFeast-2017
Contact No. +91-7053133032 | 011-65544707
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | http://finlandlabs.com/nstp/